I'm ready and excited! Counting down the days! Paid up and working out!

:)

Views: 1873

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not paid up yet, but I'm definitely excited!

Just paid up myself, and super excited to go to my first festival next summer! :)

just paid up too, looking forward to it already

I am paid up too.  I think it is great to lock in early and I look forward to it.  What an advantage to prepare for such an event almost a year in advance.  2013 will be my first one!

It will be my second year, The months are counting down quickly :D

sooooo excitedddddddddddd weeeeee! :)  not paid up yet but i will of course!

Great to see you all excited about next year.

I do plan to return to WFF 2013 in loving service again.

It will RAWK for sure!

Much Love,

Dr. SAM

I am hoping to be there, too. The money isn't the biggest hurdle, it's more that we're planning to move next year and so I can't buy flight tickets until I know where I'll be living at the time :-). Also, will need to get holidays approved by my boss... But apart from that I am set (in my mind) :-)

YEAH!  I'm really excited about (hopefully) being on the volunteer team.  That is the only way I would be able to afford it but it is also a great way to get to know people and really feel part of it all.  I have the money all save up for the ticket and am saving up for the volunteer 'insurance' money down.

Almost six months from now!!!!! Eeeeeeee!!!  I can't wait!!! gonna have to though haha 

Does anybody know if the organic and conventional fruits will be labeled?

and if so is there good quantity of organic?

I think most of it was organic last year, a few things that are not possible to get organic were conventional. 70-90% organic i think *_*

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   - Wood Stock Fruit Festival

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service