Is anyone driving from Toronto and have room in their car, willing to pay for my spot--Thank you!

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey Sam, sorry I've been so behind with replying to messages! Do you have any updated plans for driving out? Still haven't decided where I'll fly into, but if I can get a ride from toronto  that would be great! 

No worries at all!  There's a thread about people driving in from Montreal!  Check that one out!  A girl named Jessie I think said she had some spots. : )

I know I was just hoping to fly into Toronto cuz it's a lot cheaper.

Well, it costs about $40 to take a bus from Toronto to Montreal, it's about a 6 hr drive tho (if you don't mind spending that time travelling from Toronto to Montreal).  That's what I'm doing, using this website : Megabus.com .  If Jessie still has a spot in her car, she may also let you stay at her place or be able to recommend some cheap places to stay if you arrive a day early, for instance. :)

I have a vehicle to drive from Buffalo to the WFF. I will be leaving Sunday morning the 21st. I have talked to Felicia Mathews and could still take note people. My phone number is 402-643-5056. This is a Nebraska phone number but I work in Buffalo.
I am driving from Buffalo NY Sunday morning. I have one other passenger so far. My phone number is 402-643-5056. Please leave a message on voicemail and I will get back to you as soon as I can. My phone does not work every where.

Hey! I'm also wanting to come from Toronto area. Does anyone have a seat available? Thanks:)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   - Wood Stock Fruit Festival   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service