Mikey's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

WFF Admin

"Yes Don I have had not seen any staining as well, It is iodine that is naturally red…"

Mikey replied Mar 10 to Take the iodine challenge! are you deficient? My personal experiences with the master element :)

31 Mar 10
Reply by Mikey

WFF Admin

"Hi everyone just thought I would chime in with this tidbit. Originally when I starte…"

Mikey replied Mar 8 to Take the iodine challenge! are you deficient? My personal experiences with the master element :)

31 Mar 10
Reply by Mikey

WFF Admin

"Could also keep it in a dark bottle or just put tape around it which I did to cut ou…"

Mikey replied Mar 1 to Dental Hygiene for any diet

7 Mar 1
Reply by Mikey

WFF Admin

"Here is a dental rinse made with iodine http://www.biodevcorp.com/products/icleanmou…"

Mikey replied Feb 28 to Dental Hygiene for any diet

7 Mar 1
Reply by Mikey

WFF Admin

"Awesome Don, great Info"

Mikey replied Feb 14 to Dental Hygiene for any diet

7 Mar 1
Reply by Mikey

WFF Admin

"Thanks Alicia, Wow that is a low score. Let us know your results with supplementing.…"

Mikey replied Feb 10 to Take the iodine challenge! are you deficient? My personal experiences with the master element :)

31 Mar 10
Reply by Mikey

WFF Admin

"As i mentioned above if you have any moles, bumpy scars or skin tags iodine should b…"

Mikey replied Feb 6 to Take the iodine challenge! are you deficient? My personal experiences with the master element :)

31 Mar 10
Reply by Mikey

WFF Admin

"Thanks Alicia for replying and let us knowing your status. The more people test and…"

Mikey replied Feb 6 to Take the iodine challenge! are you deficient? My personal experiences with the master element :)

31 Mar 10
Reply by Mikey

WFF Admin

"You can also use iodine to purify water, as a mouth rinse, etc. JCrows is one of the…"

Mikey replied Jan 26 to Take the iodine challenge! are you deficient? My personal experiences with the master element :)

31 Mar 10
Reply by Mikey

WFF Admin

"Hi Tasha, yes skin tags, moles extra very effective at removing. Just add a drop and…"

Mikey replied Jan 26 to Take the iodine challenge! are you deficient? My personal experiences with the master element :)

31 Mar 10
Reply by Mikey

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   - Wood Stock Fruit Festival

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service