Ride Sharing (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WFF NY 2016

VOLUNTEER RIDE for the 29th

hello, hello!  it hasn't even started, but yet, i would like to ask...  does anybody traveling to PROVIDENCE, RI or to that direction on t…

Started by Hinako Arao

0 Aug 15, 2016

WFF NY 2016

NYC to WFF

As buses to & from festival are Sold Out, I'm onto Plan B. Truly hoping to Share a ride with someone leaving NYC on sunday. Much obli…

Started by lisa gordon

1 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Anne Osborne

WFF NY 2016

Driving from Virginia with my 2 sons 4 spots left in truck.

Hey, I will be driving up with my two sons from Virginia. I have seven seats in my traverse so that leaves 4 extra seats if anyone needs a…

Started by Mary Green

0 Aug 12, 2016

WFF NY 2017

Driving from Maryland 1-2 more spots in car.

Hey there, I will be driving up with my friend and I, we'll be picking someone up in philly as well. That leaves 1-2 extra seats in the car…

Started by Emily Anderson

4 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Emily Anderson

ride share from westchester county or NYC

hi everyone !  anyone have room in their car for me ?  i am volunteering and need to be there on 18th. i'm in hartsdale.  thank you ! xamy 

Started by amy elise

1 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Molly Smucker

WFF NY 2016

VOLUNTEER CARPOOL PLEASE

Hi everyone :) I am flying into Albany on the 18th at 9:00am and have a departing flight from Albany on the 29th at 7:00pm.  Is there anyon…

Started by Elle Jung

3 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Molly Smucker

WFF NY 2016

NYC to fruit fest

Anyone else doing work exchange & want to carpool with me to fruit fest?  We need to be there early & leave late.  I don't have a c…

Started by Rivkah (Rebecca) Rosen

8 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Marta Santos

WFF NY 2016

I need a ride from Wisconsin!

I'm in central Wisconsin looking for a ride to and from The Woodstock Fruit Festival. I'm volunteering so I need to be there by the 18th. I…

Started by Allen James Soik

0 Aug 5, 2016

WFF-NY 2015

Volunteer Travel Plans

Hi team! Can I open up a space for the V-team to share our travel plans for getting to and fro the festival?  Paulina and I will probably…

Started by Carl James Ross

7 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Elle Jung

WFF NY 2016

Who's coming from Montréal? I have 3 places in the car!

Hi ! I just booked my place to be at the WFF 2016. It will be my first! I'm planning on taking a Communauto (car sharing company) to go to…

Started by Annie Guimond

25 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Samuel Naylor

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   - Wood Stock Fruit Festival   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service