Ride Sharing (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WFF NY 2017

Back to NYC on the 28th

Hello! I am looking for a ride back to NYC on the 28th. I'm willing to leave anytime in the 11-2 pm window!! Let me know if you have an ext…

Started by Jacqueline Seymour

1 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Eric Milano

WFF Presenter

Looking for a Ride to WFF Aug 20 or Aug 21 from Ramsey, NJ (Near EWR/NYC)

Hi everyone!  I will be giving a talk on the evening of Aug 19th in Ramsey NJ.   On the 20th or 21st I will need a ride to WFF.  Anyone hea…

Started by John Kohler

5 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Tyler MacDonald

WFF NY 2016

Trip from Chicago and back

Hi everyone. If anyone going to WFF from Chicago ? We can share the gas or rent of the car!?

Started by YavoYav

3 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by YavoYav

2016 WFF Carpool

I arrive on the 21st at the Albany airport at 10:30a. I am taking the 1:55 Trailways bus to Warrenburg and then a cab to the camp. I am hap…

Started by Deborah Farshee Smith

15 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Kaylee Hyde

WFF NY 2016

Traveling from Metro Detroit

I'm driving solo from the Dertroit area early Sunday morning and would be happy to give a ride to anyone in the area or along the way. I've…

Started by Rachel

0 Aug 19, 2016

SEEKING RIDE (ALBANY AIRPORT>>>Motel 8 on 8/20 @5:40pm) and/or (Motel 8>>>WOODSTOCK) .... Offering LOVE/ HOTEL BED/ GAS!!!

Can anyone help with a ride either from the airport to hotel on August 20 (and/or) from hotel to Woodstock on August 21? Also, I have an ex…

Started by Matthew Clark

0 Aug 18, 2016

WFF-NY 2015

is anyone driving from the midwest/Chicago area!!?????? or i can take people

Hi fruity friends! Is anyone driving to the fruit fest from the midwest?? I am from Madison, WI but anywhere in the midwest would be fairly…

Started by Anna Lutz

4 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Kristen Pittman

Looking for a ride from TORONTO, Buffalo, or Syracuse to the Festival in Session 1

Looking for a ride from Toronto area leaving on Sunday August 17th.  I can also bus it to meet you in Buffalo or Syracuse.  I am happy to c…

Started by Jennifer Green

2 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Kristen Pittman

Volunteer Ride on Thursday!

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE! I'm traveling by bus to Albany tomorrow 18th Aug and will arrive 2.40pm. Is anybody with space traveling through Alban…

Started by Roisin Malone

7 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Roisin Malone

WFF NY 2016

Ride from Toronto Area

Hi there, I would love a ride from Toronto if there are any available.  Excuse my late planning, it took me a while to organize for this t…

Started by Jakub Misiek

0 Aug 16, 2016

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   - Wood Stock Fruit Festival   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service