Ride Sharing (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WFF Bus for second session?

Does anyone know if the bus will do a pick up from Albany or NYC for the second session? To anyone that used the bus service in previous ye…

Started by Amy Bullock

2 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Amy Bullock

Anyone going the second week of WFF, passing through NYC or Albany on 8/24?

Looking for a ride to WFF, for the second session. I can contribute gas money. I will fly into JFK , but I may take a train to Albany. If y…

Started by Amy Bullock

0 Apr 2, 2014

Anyone traveling from NY area to WFF late on 18th?

Hello all :) I manage to book my flight too late to catch the bus to WFF :) I arrive to JFK around 1PM... Anyone else traveling a little la…

Started by Žare Manojlovič

5 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Cheryl Tingey

Need lift from JFK Sunday afternoon.

Unexpected change of plan, probably flying into JFK Sunday afternoon around 2.30pm Anyone heading up from NY area with space, can contribut…

Started by Tony Wright

2 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Cheryl Tingey

cycletouring to the festival and/or after it anyone?

let's do it!!!

Started by Oscar Luna

1 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Chris

Traveling in Toronto, Need a Ride to Woodstock! :)

I'm in Toronto visiting and need a ride to Woodstock! Does anyone have any room and would like some company? I am a great travel companion…

Started by Amy Hayati

0 Aug 9, 2013

Minnesota!

I'd love to go to woodstock! I'm working on convincing my parents to let me go... and I would pitch in for gas! Is anyone from mn driving?

Started by CarbfulCarissa<3

1 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Jason Kvestad

Looking for a ride to and from the festival. Anyone traveling from South Jersey, Philly, NYC?

I am going to the festival alone and looking for a ride because there is no definite about a bus back, since they're not adding another one…

Started by Angelica Bianca Jimenez

2 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Angelica Bianca Jimenez

NEEDED: ride from NYC to The Festival

I will be in NYC starting August 15 and will need a ride to the festival on the 18th. Let me know if you're heading that way from the city.…

Started by Ashley Hamilton

25 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Bob Bates

ISO ride from/to ALB

2 of us arriving Thurs 8/18 11:30 am   departing Thurs 8/25 6:55 pm willing to hang out at the airport if we need to.'   thanks! Sharon and…

Started by Sharon Greenspan

7 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Sharon Greenspan

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   - Wood Stock Fruit Festival   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service