FAQ (157)

Featured Discussions

wff Pioneer

We're making a Film!

Hi Everyone, We're so looking forward to meeting up with you all at WFF this year and sharing our story of RUNNING RAW AROUND AUSTRALIA, 36…

Started by Janette Murray-WakelinLatest Reply

Woodstock Fruit Festival 2013 are you ready?

I'm ready and excited! Counting down the days! Paid up and working out!:)

Started by Jason KvestadLatest Reply

WFF Admin

Please vote in the BEST OF RAW contest for all our low fat high fruit leaders and events!!!

Voting takes place in TWO ROUNDS this year! The first round is an elimination round which starts today (January 14) and culminates on Febr…

Started by Yuliya ⓋLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WFF-NY 2015

NYC to WFF NY 2015 Volunteer

Hi, my name is William Swift. If any WFF volunteers are driving up to Camp Walden, please text me at 908-461-7415.  I already know this wi…

Started by William Swift

0 on Wednesday

Credit - urgent sale

Hello dear friends I have a $285 credit and I urgently need to sell it to raise money to help rebuild a dear friend mums home in Nepal khum…

Started by Vanessa fruit

0 May 23

Fruit at the festival

Hi!  My name is Lucia, I am a high carb low fat vegan and I am thirteen years old. I am planning to come to this years festival but I had s…

Started by Lucia WIlkinson

2 May 17
Reply by Lucia WIlkinson

Imagine This!

Hey Woodstock fruit festival, This will be an amazingly awesome experience to add to the fun! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qPKKtvkVAjY&am

Started by Kishahlom

0 May 15

WFF-NY 2015

WFF Credit to sell or transfer

Hi all! unfortunately due to a family emergency I cannot attend the Fruit Festival this year. I have been paying month by month and have a…

Started by Dave King

13 Mar 27
Reply by Dave King

WFF-NY 2015

Any Aussie Friends attending WFF NY 2015

Hello Guys Super excited , its my First time and I can HARDLY Wait !!!! Hurray. Wondered how many other Fruity friends are going from Oz an…

Started by Kiran Mangat

3 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Anne Osborne

I have $1285 Credit to the Tanglewood Wellness Center. Transfer anyone? Seeking potential water fasters.

Hello everyone, I have $1285 that I've paid so far and was wondering if anyone was planning to fast at Loren's place anytime soon. Can anyo…

Started by Hernán Posada

0 Nov 16, 2014

Here are some professional quality photos from this year's fest! WWF2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124419374@N07/sets/72157647269148699/

Started by Raini Pachak

1 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Hugo Chusyd

Need a lift from NYC to Wff today THANK YOOOU

I just landed in newark, diddnt make it on my original flight so i missed my ride up to the camp. Anybody driving today? Im a volunteer- T…

Started by Arnie Rodriguez

0 Aug 23, 2014

Tennis anyone?

There are 2 tennis courts on the grounds and I"m planning on bringing my tennis rackets if there are any other people interested in playing…

Started by Steve Palis

10 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Marisa Hernandez

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   - Wood Stock Fruit Festival

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service