FAQ (175)

Featured Discussions

wff Pioneer

We're making a Film!

Hi Everyone, We're so looking forward to meeting up with you all at WFF this year and sharing our story of RUNNING RAW AROUND AUSTRALIA, 36…

Started by Janette Murray-WakelinLatest Reply

WFF-NY 2015

Woodstock Fruit Festival 2013 are you ready?

I'm ready and excited! Counting down the days! Paid up and working out!:)

Started by Jason KvestadLatest Reply

WFF Admin

Please vote in the BEST OF RAW contest for all our low fat high fruit leaders and events!!!

Voting takes place in TWO ROUNDS this year! The first round is an elimination round which starts today (January 14) and culminates on Febr…

Started by Yuliya ⓋLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WFF NY 2016

Cabin #G10?

Greetings, I just signed up for WFF 2016 and I'm hella stoked! :) Anyone sign-up for Cabin #G10? Health & Peace, Karina

Started by Karina Melissa

0 Oct 5

WFF-NY 2015

Pamphlets to Promote Fruit-Based Diet

Hi everyone, I'm looking to find some leaflets about the benefits and basic how-to of eating a diet based on raw fruits and vegetables, tha…

Started by Phoenix Huber

0 Aug 27

Beautiful Yoga Retreat - Goa beach India or Himalayas - credit

Hi all, Anyone interested in buying a credit that is being offered very cheap to experience a beautiful yoga retreat or TTC. I am selling m…

Started by Vanessa fruit

0 Aug 15

WFF-NY 2015

WFF Credit to sell or transfer

Hi all! unfortunately due to a family emergency I cannot attend the Fruit Festival this year. I have been paying month by month and have a…

Started by Dave King

16 Aug 15
Reply by Kimberly Suarez

WFF NY 2016

Last minute credit needed

I have decided at the last minute to try to go. Would like to buy credit at a discount if possible. Please contact me asap since I will be…

Started by Victoria J Smith

5 Aug 15
Reply by Victoria J Smith

Credit - urgent sale

Hello dear friends I have a $285 credit and I urgently need to sell it to raise money to help rebuild a dear friend mums home in Nepal khum…

Started by Vanessa fruit

1 Aug 14
Reply by Kimberly Suarez

WFF-NY 2015

Looking to buy your Credit at a Discounted Price.

Please let me know if you have credit that you are looking to transfer.  

Started by Vanessa Ayala

5 Aug 14
Reply by Kristi Clark

WFF NY 2016

Need Ride from Northern NJ at NY border, 287, 87 or Route 17

Hi, Are you driving to the Festival? I live in Northern NJ right on the border and need a ride. I can meet you on 287, 87 or Route 17. Plea…

Started by Nathan Ribble

0 Aug 14

WFF NY 2016

A place to stay in NYC Aug 15th

I am travelling from Vancouver to NYC with 2 friends and we will be arriving on Sat, Aug 15th and are wondering if anybody who lives in the…

Started by Matt

1 Aug 13
Reply by Richard Fantinato

WFF-NY 2015

Hellooo. Anyone want to meet up on Friday night? I got to find a ride to the fest :) 7863162461 Also, a place to crash for the night!

Started by Alicia del Aguila

0 Aug 11

© 2015   - Wood Stock Fruit Festival   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service