FAQ (150)

Featured Discussions

wff Pioneer

We're making a Film!

Hi Everyone, We're so looking forward to meeting up with you all at WFF this year and sharing our story of RUNNING RAW AROUND AUSTRALIA, 36…

Started by Janette Murray-WakelinLatest Reply

Woodstock Fruit Festival 2013 are you ready?

I'm ready and excited! Counting down the days! Paid up and working out!:)

Started by Jason KvestadLatest Reply

WFF Admin

Please vote in the BEST OF RAW contest for all our low fat high fruit leaders and events!!!

Voting takes place in TWO ROUNDS this year! The first round is an elimination round which starts today (January 14) and culminates on Febr…

Started by Yuliya ⓋLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need a lift from NYC to Wff today THANK YOOOU

I just landed in newark, diddnt make it on my original flight so i missed my ride up to the camp. Anybody driving today? Im a volunteer- T…

Started by Arnie Rodriguez

0 Aug 23

Tennis anyone?

There are 2 tennis courts on the grounds and I"m planning on bringing my tennis rackets if there are any other people interested in playing…

Started by Steve Palis

10 Aug 17
Reply by Marisa Hernandez

WFF Credit to sell or transfer

Hi all! unfortunately due to a family emergency I cannot attend the Fruit Festival this year. I have been paying month by month and have a…

Started by Dave King

7 Aug 15
Reply by Dave King

Week 1

Getting to the festival

Hello, This will be my fist time joining the festival.  I live in Queens, NY. I appreciate if anyone can give me a ride or travel together…

Started by Su Su Htay

1 Aug 14
Reply by Eric Farris

Week 1

Who's coming from the west coast ! Oregon Cali WA?

What's up guys who's coming from the west coast ? Anyone wanna pre funk in newyork manhattan before catching bus to wood stock !? Jojo

Started by Joel vaught

6 Aug 14
Reply by Eric Farris

Week 1

How do we register to the activities?

We've registered to the first session, I'Ve seen the schedules and I also see that people are registered (some are already full). I just c…

Started by David Couillard

7 Aug 13
Reply by Anne Osborne

Week 2

Travel from Indiana or surrounding area

I would like to travel to the festival for the 2. week: August 24th-31. Could I share travel with anyone from Indiana (or surrounding area)…

Started by Dr. Kinga A. Szucs, M.D.

0 Aug 12

Week 1&2

looking for NYC place to stay :)

Hi!  Looking for a place to put my head down the nights before and after the first week?  (16th and 24th) Thanks so much! :)

Started by John Jessome

0 Aug 12

wff Pioneer

Anyone flying into New York's JFK airport?

Anyone flying into New York's JFK airport on 8/14 for the Festival?

Started by Don Bennett

1 Aug 11
Reply by Bill Lesh

Week 2

Singles meet & greet

Hi, I thought it might be nice to have a place for singles to say hi and meet other singles who are going to The Woodstock Fruit Festival. 

Started by Laurie E

5 Aug 11
Reply by Joel vaught

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   - Wood Stock Fruit Festival

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service