FAQ (138)

Featured Discussions

wff Pioneer

We're making a Film!

Hi Everyone, We're so looking forward to meeting up with you all at WFF this year and sharing our story of RUNNING RAW AROUND AUSTRALIA, 36…

Started by Janette Murray-WakelinLatest Reply

Woodstock Fruit Festival 2013 are you ready?

I'm ready and excited! Counting down the days! Paid up and working out!:)

Started by Jason KvestadLatest Reply

WFF Admin

Please vote in the BEST OF RAW contest for all our low fat high fruit leaders and events!!!

Voting takes place in TWO ROUNDS this year! The first round is an elimination round which starts today (January 14) and culminates on Febr…

Started by Yuliya ⓋLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Week 1

Cycling while in Camp

I'm thinking to bring my Bike and do some training while in the first week of the Festival. Looks like there are awesome roads to ride. May…

Started by Roberto Florencia

0 14 hours ago

Week 2

2nd Week Volunteer carpool from PA/NJ/NY Aug 23rd to Sept 1st.

I can drive or you drive. I live near Allentown PA. I am volunteering so have to be there on Aug 23rd.

Started by Dev Malhotra

0 on Thursday

Week 1

Tent

Hey guys I'm camping first session :) I'm from California but been traveling living in Australia for the past year I'm headed straight to N…

Started by Brittney

0 Jul 16

Manhattan Meetup on Saturday 8/16

Please join our New York 80/10/10 Meetup group for a 1 p.m. picnic in the park if you are in town that day!http://www.meetup.com/New-York-8

Started by Diane Ligon

0 Jul 15

wff Pioneer

We're making a Film!

Hi Everyone, We're so looking forward to meeting up with you all at WFF this year and sharing our story of RUNNING RAW AROUND AUSTRALIA, 36…

Started by Janette Murray-Wakelin

1 Jul 7
Reply by Anne Osborne

Tennis anyone?

There are 2 tennis courts on the grounds and I"m planning on bringing my tennis rackets if there are any other people interested in playing…

Started by Steve Palis

9 Jul 3
Reply by Arjuna Kern

Week 1

Couch surfing in New York?

Hi everyone, I will attend the first session of the Woodstock Fruit Festival this year. A few days before the 17th of August, I will fly to…

Started by Mila Schipper

2 Jun 9
Reply by Mila Schipper

Week 1

suggestions for staying

Hi everyone, I live in the Netherlands. I am planning to attend the 1st session of the WFF 2014. Does anyone have tips to get a cheap fligh…

Started by Mila Schipper

2 Jun 9
Reply by Mila Schipper

Who's coming back for 2014?!

Hey girlies!!! Just checking to see who is coming back this year for the 2014 festival that I met last year! We had so much fun and this y…

Started by Chris

0 May 21

Week 1

which airport? who wants to meet at it? where is the festival?

Let's get a ride together.

Started by Sebastian Baum

3 May 21
Reply by Anne Osborne

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   - Wood Stock Fruit Festival

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service