FAQ (184)

Featured Discussions

We're making a Film!

Hi Everyone, We're so looking forward to meeting up with you all at WFF this year and sharing our story of RUNNING RAW AROUND AUSTRALIA, 36…

Started by Janette Murray-WakelinLatest Reply

WFF-NY 2015

Woodstock Fruit Festival 2013 are you ready?

I'm ready and excited! Counting down the days! Paid up and working out!:)

Started by Jason KvestadLatest Reply

WFF Admin

Please vote in the BEST OF RAW contest for all our low fat high fruit leaders and events!!!

Voting takes place in TWO ROUNDS this year! The first round is an elimination round which starts today (January 14) and culminates on Febr…

Started by Yuliya ⓋLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking for part or full time vegan food preper for dad and famjam who lives in sherborn ma invited to live at our house

hello! my dad, artemis wants to adopt a vegan lifestyle, he is working on reversing type 2 diabetes. there are some wonderful people wh…

Started by Alexandra Joukowsky

0 Nov 29

Any Volunteers planning on cycling from Albany to the festival?

I'm thinking about bringing my bike and cycling from Albany. Wondered if anyone else would be interested in joining me on a fun expedition?…

Started by Lisa Renay

3 Aug 19
Reply by Matthew Clark

WFF NY 2016

One spot left from Montréal leaving sunday morning!

Hi everyone, I have one spot left in the car from Montréal city leaving this sunday morning ! I ask a money contribution of 60$ for the rou…

Started by Annie Guimond

0 Aug 19

WFF NY 2016

Need a ride from Albany airport on the 20th!

Hello! Me and my girlfriend are flying into Albany on the 20th and we're trying to get a ride out of the airport to a hotel or campground o…

Started by Hyatt

0 Aug 17

WFF NY 2016

Anybody from Montreal Canada?

Hey everybody! my name is Jessie. I am from Montreal Canada. I am planning to go to the festival by car and  I was wondering if anybody was…

Started by Jessica

20 Aug 15
Reply by Dareios Katsanikakis

We're making a Film!

Hi Everyone, We're so looking forward to meeting up with you all at WFF this year and sharing our story of RUNNING RAW AROUND AUSTRALIA, 36…

Started by Janette Murray-Wakelin

5 Aug 10
Reply by Jakub Misiek

WFF NY 2016

Carpool from Michigan to the festival

I know this is late, but I'm coming from Kalamazoo, Michigan. I was going to get a bus ticket if I can't find anything but I just figured i…

Started by Molly Smucker

1 Aug 9
Reply by Molly Smucker

WFF NY 2016

Renting car looking for others Volunteers

Hi everyone! I am planning on renting a car, driving from London, Ontario heading to the festival for the 18th and will leave on the 29th b…

Started by Steven Gauthier

0 Aug 6

WFF-NY 2015

first fruit festival - advise on what to brings

I am assuming BUG SPRAY?  Warm clothes.... I'm Planning on sleeping in my car... I have an SUV..... I could bring my bike... I have a mount…

Started by victoria conde

6 Jul 24
Reply by Felicia mathews

WFF NY 2017

Credit

Hi if anybody is selling their credits please contact me !

Started by Jennifer A Sierra

0 Jul 10

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   - Wood Stock Fruit Festival   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service